IGNORED

Help with headlights

DaEviil1

I'll try to give you a little history and my problem. Had the car since 2000 ,put an LS1 /T56  in it plus other mods one being the headlight relay up grade . So I  drove the car and wore the motor and decided to redo the whole car . So the car is all fresh now paint ,wheels ,motor , tranny , ect . So my old dash harness was pretty much cut up and I got a clean one from Ebay. So I used my old headlight harness and just spliced into the new one. But now no headlights,parking lights, and the two headlight fusses seem to be grounded . I can't figure out how to fix it . Any help would be greatly appreciated

headlight.png

The help would be to get a meter or test light and figure out what has power and what doesn't.  Sounds like you don't have a ton of electrical experience so you'll have to do some learning or get some help. 

I'd start with the 12 gauge wire to fused battery voltage.  Make sure it has power and the fuse is intact.  Then check the wires from the harness that are supposed to actuate the relays.  You'll want the wiring diagram for your year of 240Z.  You didn't mention that.

The fact that you don't have parking lights either, suggests that maybe a fusible link is blown.