IGNORED

Need encouragement, off topic

2ManyZs

I just received a post card from a cousin, seems I have a second cousin(her son) who is undertaking a hike this summer on the Appalachian Trail. He recently started out on his summer long journey, and his girlfriend has started a web-site to track his progress with pics and descriptions of his adventure.

So, if any of you are into nature walks and the like, here a link to his site.

If you wish, you can leave him a message on the site and give him some encouragement. It ought to be a shock to him if he starts getting words of encouragement from all over the world.

:devious: You can use the contact on his web-site if you would like to send him an "atta-boy" and tell him where you are from, just so he knows he's being watched.......

http://www.kayakinstruction.us/at/

Glad it's him doing this, he and I are almost the same age and I know I wouldn't want to try to tackle a 1200+ mile walk.....makes me sore just thinking about it.....:ermm:

He is going to experience some gorgeous countryside for sure. This goes right by my house!!. The landscape of where I am is one of the reasons I love Northwest Jersey so much!

From the link to the site go to maps, and look at map 4 hamburg PA to poughkeepsie NY, I am literally right outside of Stokes states Forest and High point. I should follow the progress and meet up with him there!