A/F ratio for L28 - Page 3 - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

A/F ratio for L28

Featured Replies

31 minutes ago, Chickenman said:

And our Air Care program  went by the original Emissions specs for the car year. My 1986 Camaro only had to meet the Manufacturers specs for 1986.  But Cali isn't that way is it?

 

I honestly don't recall

1 hour ago, rcb280z said:

Not sure, don't begin to understand how that would work. 

I'll buy it and lease it to you.  You'd be the cats meow with Alabama plates. LOL

16 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

I'll buy it and lease it to you.  You'd be the cats meow with Alabama plates. LOL

I just remembered that I have a friend from high school that lives in LA with a smokin arse diesel pickup. He uses his parents Alabama address to get away with it. Maybe you have someone in a less restrictive state you could title it in?

I'm done stomping Stanley's thread and I apologize to you Stanley. Cliff

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.