Missing Windshield Piece - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Missing Windshield Piece

Featured Replies

Hello Forum,

I am missing the small stainless steel trim piece on the windshield that is on the bottom in the middle. (area between the windshield wipers).  It just connects the two halves.  It is about 1 1/2 inches long.  No one seems to be able to get it without ordering the entire windshield trim assembly.  If anyone has an old one or an idea who might, I am appreciate contacting me.

Thanks!  David Finley   Contact: david@msmcontractors.org

 

 

I have one I'll give you. PM me your address. Just give me a few days to ship it to you. 

If I forget yell at me again.

  • 3 weeks later...

 Very nice of you David. Wasn't necessary but thanks. I appreciate it. 

IMG_0343.JPG

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
25 minutes ago, Patcon said:

David Finley has nice lettering, architect or engineer maybe...?

The envelope was even nicer!  At first I thought it was one of those computer generated letters to get you to open them. It was really nice. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.