WTB: r180 rear cover - Wanted - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

WTB: r180 rear cover

Featured Replies

Looking for a complete Datsun r180 differential real cover with all the studs and everything in good condition.

 

DM me with a price shipped to NJ 07040, please.

If no one else pipes up that is closer, let me know. I can scrounge one up. 

I'll dig one out and get you some pics. $30 bucks? And postage.  

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I took the plug out to drain the diff. I have the plastic vent as well, I took it out for cleaning. I have the front flange too.

It looks like this, but I can find one the looks like the one in the picture if you like.

contact me at z240@shaw.ca and we'll handle shipping and details please.

The flange is 2.125 x 1.875 bolt pattern (54mm x 45mm ish)

IMG_1097.JPG

IMG_1098.JPG

IMG_1096.JPG

Edited by zKars

  • Author

I think the picture I sent you is of one from a subaru. I think the one you have is what I want if it mates to a stock driveshaft.

How much for the whole lot and shipping?


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Yes that flange is to a stock 240 driveshaft. 

Asking $25 for that flange. 

Total to 07040 would be  $30 + $25 + $25 postal  = $80.

Package is 1.8kg, 26x19x9cm

Paypal to z240@shaw.ca

Edited by zKars

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.