60 and 65 profile pics please? - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

60 and 65 profile pics please?

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

225's on a inch wide wheel? Looks nice, but I can feel that sidewall roll from here!!   :P

That's what I thought too when I bought them but according to BFG 6" is the minimum width for that size.

I take some hard corners and they are rock solid.

Eventually I'll get 16" wheels but the Appliance's were free.

Edited by SurferD

On 2017-08-10 at 7:25 AM, w3wilkes said:

@moelk, Are you running 205/60/15 and if so did you have to do any speedo calibration for your speedo to show correctly? From your reply this isn't clear.

Yes I'm running 205/60/15.

I swapped my speedometer for a Jdm km/h speedometer  at the same time as I swapped wheels so I had to calibrate my speedometer to read the correct speed. If it was because the tire combo I have or because of the scale of the speedo I can't tell. 

Edited by moelk

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.