Help: U-joint replacement 71 240z - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Help: U-joint replacement 71 240z

Featured Replies

I just used O Reilly's for the tool loaner program, I am getting Neapco U joints from a Driveline shop in Chehalis. They are called "The U Joint"

Neapco has been around since the 30's like Spicer and make U joints for a lot of farm equipment. (heavy duty) They look just like a spicer and are US made. Greasable too!

Seeing I am not running more than stock HP I think they will work just fine. Better than the "premium" ones you get at O R.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.