FS: Restored Inspection Light - Page 2 - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

FS: Restored Inspection Light

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...

@jfa.series1 Are you getting all of your plating done in Richardson?  I am about to purchase a project that will require a lot of diligence on my part to make it right.  I will be in need of a good plating company.  I am located in Spring just south of you.

  • Author

@texis30O I'm getting all my plating done at Texas Precision Plating in nearby Garland http://texasprecision.net/  Great folks and consistently good results - the better your prep, the better their outcome.  I like the way you say that the Houston area is just south of the Dallas area. :D  Will you be at ZCON?  If so, we need to meet.

 

I drive 500 miles on average each week so Dallas is just a drive for me.  No biggie.... Yes I will be at the Z convention.  I have had to cut my visit short due to work obligations so I will only be there Friday evening through Saturday.  I will have a gray 240z with a LS ( nothing big it is just a Datsun) I am just getting it back this weekend from a 60day paint job turned into a 7 month project..... I have a lot to do to make sure the car is presentable.  I am sure my car will blend in with the surroundings....

@jfa.series1

Edited by texis30O

  • Author

@texis30O My 90-day estimate on paint stretched to 9 months.  After the car was completely put together, some follow-up paint issues developed - that was another 6-month visit (all warranty and well done).

PM sent with my contact info.  Z'ya in Austin!

 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
3 hours ago, jfa.series1 said:

I like the way you say that the Houston area is just south of the Dallas area. :D

Anything less than six hundred miles is "right next door" for a Texan ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.