IGNORED

[SOLD] NOS Choke Cable

JLPurcell

Are you looking for an assembly with the lever and choke knob? I have an almost complete set, part number 18410-E8803 that I mistakenly purchased in '05 for my 7/70.  I used the cables for short time but later took them out and repaired the old cables as the '72 cables are a little shorter than the '70 cables and it made pulling the lever difficult.  I had to rob the firewall grommet and the white plastic tombstone washer from this set to use on my car so they are not included. On the plus side the lever and knob parts and end bellows have never been used. here are a couple of pictures:

20170427_171317.jpg20170427_171350.jpg

Edited by CanTechZ

1 hour ago, bbell said:

Is their a difference between 72 and 73?

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Not in the handle, but the cable is approximately 12" longer. The 72 like those before come out of the firewall on the drivers side and the 73's come out on the passenger side and cross the valve cover.