ignition parts - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ignition parts

Featured Replies

so i found that my new distributor rotor is so loose it moves maybe 5 degrees back and forth. where can i get a high quality cap and rotor? im so sick and tired of the cheap imported garbage from some x-place shithole. im willing to pay for high quality stuff, but its harder than hell to find.

sorry for the rant

thanks all    sb

I made the mistake of getting an autozone cap and rotor when I first got the car just to get something new in there. Total garbage. I have a Bosch rotor on the way from Rock Auto. I'll let you know if its much better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.