IGNORED

what are these worth?

siteunseen

3 hours ago, FunkytownZ said:

hey site - are these still availble or did they sell?

I'm looking into a carb conversion for my L28 - and looking at Weber 40's

I still have them.  How about $1,000?

Tonight I'll look and see what jets and emulsion tube sizes they have.

Edited by siteunseen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, siteunseen said:

I still have them.  How about $1,000?

Tonight I'll look and see what jets and emulsion tube sizes they have.

how about $800 :P

I'm still in the early phases of my research - need to price everything out and see if it's something i really want to do to my Z (I'm pretty sure it is)

MSA and Redline sell some kits that include everything (gaskets, etc).  I would also need to get these rebuilt. Redline also offers a warranty.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Weber-DCOE-Kit-fits-Datsun-240Z-260Z-280Z-Triple-Performance-40-DCOE-K659-/331133982952?hash=item4d191f98e8:g:6e8AAOxycD9TWBMb&vxp=mtr

thanks for checking those specs!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, FunkytownZ said:

how about $800 :P

Don't forget the air filters that are included in Site's carbs. I can't seem to find similar cast filters. At a minimum I would think that adds $150-200 to the deal

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Patcon said:

Don't forget the air filters that are included in Site's carbs. I can't seem to find similar cast filters. At a minimum I would think that adds $150-200 to the deal

Those filters are similar to the k&ns I ran on my gsxr bike. I'm 99% positive you can clean and re-oil them.

Do those ebay ones come with that Cannon intake or is that for the pictures. I'm thinking it's included at $1,689 price but didn't read the description.