WTB: 79-80 280zx Tail lights - Wanted - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

WTB: 79-80 280zx Tail lights

Featured Replies

Anyone have a decent set at a reasonable price?

I might have them but need a picture to use to verify

  • Author

This left one is for the 79-80. The right one is for 81-83

31570640012_large.jpg

 

I will look tomorrow when I am back home and post the outcome of said search....

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
27 minutes ago, Reptoid Overlords said:

If you end up not finding any for 79-80, I have a set from an 82 you can just have.

Sent from my N9130 using Classic Zcar Club mobile
 

Cool. Ty very much. You have any pics. I'll PM you my phone number so you can text me if it's easier. 

 

Don't have the 79-80 version. Sorry.

  • Author

Thanks for looking. 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
On 2/23/2017 at 3:28 PM, Reptoid Overlords said:

If you end up not finding any for 79-80, I have a set from an 82 you can just have.

Sent from my N9130 using Classic Zcar Club mobile
 

Just want to send a props out to Shane. He sent me a pair of ZX lights for free, including shipping and told me to pay him for the shipping when they got here. Big thanks again Shane!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.