IGNORED

The Trans-America Challenge 2018

JSM

6 hours ago, Boris Gruzman said:

Yes, but I am in California :)  Anyway die is cast for Trans America and I will be driving 1965 Jaguar Roadster (wish me good luck ) Love your video thank you. May be for next rally I will building Z

IMG_6028.JPG

IMG_6026.JPG

When she is in her race ware, post some pics up please. Curious how she looks.

Nice. Still can’t believe your gonna compete with it.  Might be cheaper to buy a fixer upper so to speak and use that instead. Although I think even those run in the 30’s.  Hey honey I can’t see running this nice one, I need to buy another car!

16 minutes ago, JSM said:

Nice. Still can’t believe your gonna compete with it.  Might be cheaper to buy a fixer upper so to speak and use that instead. Although I think even those run in the 30’s.  Hey honey I can’t see running this nice one, I need to buy another car!

indeed :) no more cars for me till 2019 :(  any  disent starter car will be well over 30 ...and  restoration  for Rally just shy of 100.

If you are serious and not afraid to spend money than get your Z car built in Australia, Stewart Wilkins at SW Motorsport, Sydney, is one of several who will give you a race winning car no bull. You need a Targa type build, dirt rally is different, and you won't find this sort of information on the internet. Results speak for themselves , just do your research on who wins and  who builds their cars. It always depends of course if you just want to participate or actually compete.