Bluetooth/Class D Amplifier - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bluetooth/Class D Amplifier

Featured Replies

  • Author
2 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

My local far east supermarket has on the shelf in the meat dept "Beef for stir-fly". I was gonna say something, but didn't want to risk pissing someone off.

Nice work on the radio stuff. I gotta ask though... Couldn't you have come up with something a little less conductive than building that whole thing on a piece of sheet metal?  :)   I know the stock radio chassis is sheet metal too, but didn't they at least put a piece of insulating material in there between the back of the board and the chassis?

An aluminum plate sandwich with 3.5mm standoffs to mate the amp's heat spreader to the sheet seemed pretty ideal, honestly.

  • Author

First try.  I'm pretty pleased.  In deference to the fact that I bought the amplifier off a Canadian, I had to play Rush as its first song.  At any rate, the switch hands off control perfectly.  When the radio's on, it plays AM, when the radio's off and the car's on, it plays over bluetooth.

 

Nice, I like the automatic antenna too.  Those are big pieces of aluminum. Plenty of room for adding other goodies.

I've always wanted a atomic jeco that syncs time with my wireless home internet. Arduino and step motors and plenty of c code but very cool.

 

 

Now you got a prototype a little refinement and when does the product come to market????  Just joking nice clean peoject

 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
4 hours ago, ajmcforester said:

Now you got a prototype a little refinement and when does the product come to market????  Just joking nice clean peoject

 

I'm happy to help people, but I doubt I'd sell anything.

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.