225 VR15 Tyres - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

225 VR15 Tyres

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks mate,

I was never able to find such a comprehensive explanation to all the different tyre designations, even on the tirerack website.  Every place I looked tells you about the P-metric system, or the American system. (such as 23x6-15)

http://www.tyresizecalculator.com/tyre-wheel-calculators/tyre-size-for-rim-size-width-calculator

Edited by TomoHawk

  • Author

I did finally find a website that will provide a list of compatible tire sizes for most wheel sizes, and for my 4x15 wheel, I'd get a 175/80-15 tyre.  It's  just about the same circumference and will fit almost flush with the rear deck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.