IGNORED

1971 HLS30- 97957 Craigslist Memphis

Patcon

10 seconds? Don't give up so soon. Maybe you should take another look at it with this in mind. Greyhound Package Express is the cheapest way to ship auto parts. Hatch glass from Portland to Denver, $62.00. Oddly enough about the same price to ship a non odoriferous  ___ tank (S.T.C. misc. auto parts) from Portland to New York.  What else do you need besides quarters? The cost may be affordable. Keep an eye out for parts on Portland Craigslist too. If you find something you need, I'll see if I can buy and ship it to you for the cost of the part, shipping and a small donation.

It's a time issue. Frame rails are toast! Floor boards, some rocker work, battery area, inner fenders and quarters...I am getting older and just can't see investing that kind of time into this chassis. I would think on it longer if it was a much lower number car. It is really a much better donor for more viable projects. I would like to save them all, but this one just needs too much. I appreciate the offer. I will keep my eyes open for a better candidate...

The hatch itself doesn't look good at second glance, bubbles all down the passenger side along the glass.

Front clip...picture #8 is a look inside the front passenger wheel well. That is a hole on the entire outer side of the front frame rail, not so good...

If I had to guess the car was stored outside and in the grass or field somewhere. When I see cars like this that is usually how it happened