IGNORED

1972 240z emblems intallation receiver nuts

jalexquijano

I have already purchased the front badge emblem, the 2 Fender emblems and the hatch 240z and Datsun emblem Brand new. Do i still need to get the receivers that secure the emblems from falling? I think they are called barrel nuts:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Barrel-Nuts-Qty-25-Fits-1-4-Stud-9-32-Hole-Trim-Emblem-Molding-015-/322144129293?hash=item4b0149510d:g:HXMAAOSwLnBXWaKn&vxp=mtr

Edited by jalexquijano

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you need the barrel nuts.  Unless the new emblems came with them, look at the emblems and see it they are on the mounting posts. Most of the new emblems I have bought recently come with the barrel nuts. 

I've got some of those left over and the part number. I had to buy a pack of 10 or 12. They're really small diameter, I'd guess eighth inch. I can measure them for you to be sure but those you're looking at are too big.

I'll get the the info in the morning. Away from home presently,  sorry.

Jwtaylor is correct,  normally they come with the new badges. 

• 1 month later...