IGNORED

Black Pearl Center Caps

KiraK

So, I went through the same search for center caps for my dad's Black Pearl 280z and figured out that the caps for a later ZX wheel not only look better (my opinion) but they fit better and are available new (at least through the ebay seller below). Yes, they are pretty expensive and not original but for me, I decided it was the best option.

280 ZX Wheel Caps on Ebay

I have several original caps that need to be restored and may restore them one day. For now though, I like the zx caps better.

Best of luck...

• Like 1

On July 2, 2016 at 7:40 AM, jonathanrussell said:

So, I went through the same search for center caps for my dad's Black Pearl 280z and figured out that the caps for a later ZX wheel not only look better (my opinion) but they fit better and are available new (at least through the ebay seller below). Yes, they are pretty expensive and not original but for me, I decided it was the best option.

280 ZX Wheel Caps on Ebay

I have several original caps that need to be restored and may restore them one day. For now though, I like the zx caps better.

Best of luck...

Hey there! 

Thanks for sharing ur experience! I have found these caps in many places, they seem to be easily available. 

I was hoping to keep the wheels original with the caps, but this is good to know as a backup!

Too true that the caps I'm looking for don't fit well and can come off easily, though I did solve that by adding a bead of silicone. 

Thanks for the helpful feedback! I'll continue the quest, but if I just can't find them, this is a great fall back! 

Thanks for the contribution! 

K

The lil z lady :) 

the quest continues.. It's a little like treasure hunting! :) 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Patcon, thanks for the find and the instructions on how to translate! U rock! Unfortunately I missed this one, but if u find anymore, please forward, I'm still looking! My z friends rock!!! I'm bummedI missed these, but maybe more in the future?

Thanks much!
K the Lil z lady [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

• 1 month later...