IGNORED

Suggestions for MSA

5 minutes ago, Joseph@TheZStore said:

s-l64.jpg

The only Go Pro around here is in between my ears. LOL

I have video on an older Sony digital camera I might figure out how to work but nothing can describe this sound. It must be heard to appreciate. 

I finally got the carbs balanced and went for a short scream through my neighborhood. I have an appointment in the morning for a front end alignment then I will roll on some mileage.

I can't believe how much easier the carb balancing is with an outside tachometer, a digital timing light for me. With my finger under each piston it runs between 550 & 600 rpms after adjusting the mixture knob. I have it idling at 950 rpm. Then the high rpm setting I finally learned to adjust the rears air to the fronts with that screw in the spring closet to the rear carb on that middle throttle rod. 

I'm learning the SUs then putting on a triple weber 40 set up. That'll get the rest of my hairs I have yet to yank out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Travel'n Man said:

What is the diameter of this kit? Stainless? MSA part number? Has anybody actually dyno'd to see if the larger diameter actually increases hp? Currently i gave a over/under and thinking of changing........

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club

Our exhaust kits have 2.5" piping.  We offer a Premium kit that has aluminized piping for longevity if you are concerned about rust.