IGNORED

now heres one for who copied who

ZmeFly

I've always thought the Testarossa was a great flat ugly barge of a thing.. I'm serious, too long, too wide, too '80s.

The Honda NSX is much nice looking car and its styling ques have been taken up by a lot of other manufacturers since then. Importantly, the NSX had something that the Ferrari did not: Variable valve timing. Honda have always produced great engines and I personally attribute this to their deeply rooted motorcycle origins.

Though I have always had my eye on the Dino 246 if I had the chance...my uncle had one when I was a kid...love it, but I love the Z more..though a Ferrari would be cool (shame that it costs $2500 to change the camchain !!).

Cheers ppl!

Originally posted by halz

I've always thought the Testarossa was a great flat ugly barge of a thing.. I'm serious, too long, too wide, too '80s.

Thats exactly what is great about those cars, serious stick to the pavement handling. Long, low and WIDE is how I like them.