now heres one for who copied who - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

now heres one for who copied who

Featured Replies

I've always thought the Testarossa was a great flat ugly barge of a thing.. I'm serious, too long, too wide, too '80s.

The Honda NSX is much nice looking car and its styling ques have been taken up by a lot of other manufacturers since then. Importantly, the NSX had something that the Ferrari did not: Variable valve timing. Honda have always produced great engines and I personally attribute this to their deeply rooted motorcycle origins.

Originally posted by halz

I'm serious, too long, too wide, too '80s.

But you can't argue with the centre of gravity...

I think it looks hot anyway.:love:

I agree. The Testarossa is an absolutely astounding looking car. Totally menacing. One of my dream cars, up on the top 5 list of Ferraris if I ever had to buy one.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Though I have always had my eye on the Dino 246 if I had the chance...my uncle had one when I was a kid...love it, but I love the Z more..though a Ferrari would be cool (shame that it costs $2500 to change the camchain !!).

Cheers ppl!

Originally posted by halz

I've always thought the Testarossa was a great flat ugly barge of a thing.. I'm serious, too long, too wide, too '80s.

Thats exactly what is great about those cars, serious stick to the pavement handling. Long, low and WIDE is how I like them.

Audi A6-

Ford hired the guy that designed the new beetle. Now most of Fords newer cars look like an Audi, inside as well.

post-1563-14150792560398_thumb.jpg

Guess we now know where GM got the front end for the C-4 and C-5 Corvettes don't we? :cross-eye :disappoin

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.