IGNORED

fuel pump control modulator location on 83 zx turbo?

Crazy477280Z

I'd guess the passenger's footwell but after looking at these diagrams, it may be under the hood on the passenger's side in front of the battery.  zcarsource.com has a picture of one if that helps.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fuel+pump+control+modulator+is+located+at+on+a+1983+zx+turbo+car&rlz=1C1BOFA_enUS494US494&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiGo-yKobvLAhXHSiYKHf-eB3IQ_AUICCgC&biw=1280&bih=620#tbm=isch&q=fuel+pump+control+modulator+location+on+a+1983+zx+turbo+car&imgrc=_

Fuel_Pump_Modulator_15300705.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On Monday, March 25, 2016 at 2:33 AM, borini63 said:

we know,but you need to learn about your ZX T.....I have one for sale if you are looking;)

Ijust bought my ZXT last month.I have and have had numerous Zs and ZXs but this is the fist turbo ZX Ive owned as of yet, and youre very right,but it takes time, and knowledgable answers to intelligent questions to learn correctly. Thats why Ijoined this club.And if Ihave good info to help someone else, well, thats just frosting on the cake.