BRE Reunion & Datsun Car Show - Convention & Events - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

BRE Reunion & Datsun Car Show

Featured Replies

Feb 20 at the Peterson Museum.

This would make for an interesting Jay Leno's Garage episode.  Mr. Leno has a great relationship with the Peterson.

I hope some local LA County classiczcars members can attend.

Thanks Mike for putting that in the upcoming events!

I will be driving down from Northern California. :)

I believe Randy Jaffe is planning on shipping his BRE tribute car out there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.