IGNORED

s20 Engine for sale

hr369

Final sell price 59,000 usd.  I guess this price makes economic sense if someone is restoring  a car that originally had an S20 but the original engine is missing.

At these prices someone needs to step in and start making reproduction engine blocks and heads.

s20-engin-final-sell-price.png

43 minutes ago, Patcon said:

Fairlady 432

and skyline.  If you want to start building your kids college fund, start buying whats left of the supply of new s20 engine parts.  I'm sure they will appreciate

far more than any wall st. investment.  I'de love to see one set up with the lucas fuel injection. 

There is a skyline for sale now with one of these engines. It's been languishing around the 10251000円  price but still has 10 days to go.  Notice

the vin# :P

One owner vehicle. He wants to trade it for a toyota 2000gt. Good luck with that. Has anyone ever seen a skyline with an s20 go

for more than a million $ or whatver 2000 gt's are selling for lately?

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpage6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp%2Fjp%2Fauction%2Ff169939660&edit-text=

Edited by hr369

9 hours ago, Patcon said:
6 hours ago, Patcon said:
6 hours ago, Patcon said:

So $86,000 with 10 days to go and the engine could bring $59,000. I can think of several cars I would like to have and still have change left over...

So $86,000 with 10 days to go and the engine could bring $59,000. I can think of several cars I would like to have and still have change left over...

price should get up to about 150,000 usd. i would be shocked if it went higher

Edited by hr369