IGNORED

What are you paying for gas?

Ed

"This thread again?"

Pretty ignorant thing to say

....every question or every topic brought up in this forum has probably been brought up before and if the person just searched the forum, would find their answer...but it doesn't really matter, I'd be happy to answer their question.

....there's a website for just about every single thing typed about in this forum...its pretty obvious there are gas sites out there. I don't think they are as accurate as hearing a reply from someone that just got gas. Guess I'll skip it next time.

:-)

Everyone have a great Z weekend!

Plus, if you have a spyware blocker, that page apparently refuses to load after the spyware is blocked...

That's interesting, I have Ad-Aware and Spybot and it still loads fine for me.

"This thread again?"

Pretty ignorant thing to say

....every question or every topic brought up in this forum has probably been brought up before and if the person just searched the forum, would find their answer...but it doesn't really matter, I'd be happy to answer their question.

....there's a website for just about every single thing typed about in this forum...its pretty obvious there are gas sites out there. I don't think they are as accurate as hearing a reply from someone that just got gas. Guess I'll skip it next time.

:-)

Everyone have a great Z weekend!

Hey alright, let's resort to name calling like children!!

I was just surprised to see this come up again, that was all.

I also posted that site so that in the future anyone who wants to know what gas costs here will know VERY easily...that site is kept up to date and yes, it's only a sample of what is around town but it paints a good enough picture.

If next time you are going to start out with insults please do skip it...at least the insults.

That's interesting, I have Ad-Aware and Spybot and it still loads fine for me.

Spybot blocks Avenue A, Inc., which I believe is a tracking cookie. After that, only a blank page shows up. May be just the way we have our respective setups with Spybot. I won't let stuff like Doubleclick write cookies on my machine, and I'm assuming Avenue A is similar.