71 wires ID - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

71 wires ID

Featured Replies

Does anybody know what these wires are for? I didn't have them marked for some reason. I can't find the other half either. They came from engine bay area. The red with white stripe in the middle is a little bigger than the red with yellow stripe and the red with blue stripe wires. I don't see them on the wiring diagram. Thank you very much

post-17813-0-39284900-1438135023_thumb.j

This is the head light connector in front of the rad. Now is that the headlight harness end or the car harness end?

I'm thinking that's black and not blue. It's for your left headlight.

See the Engine Compartment Harness drawing in the 1971 Supplement (pg 29)

post-4648-0-48818800-1438137719_thumb.jp

  • Author

Thank you very much

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.