IGNORED

Hub Extenders

TomoHawk

A quick internet search didn't help.  I found people claiming everything from zero to +12mm for the six spoke wheels.  I would trust the zero claim the most since the site listed the offsets and weights for many of the common stock and aftermarket Z wheels.

You talk about changing between bolt paterns, and spacing what wheels are you looking at?  You might want to look at changing the hubs.  This might not be a bad idea. 

On my first Z I looked into several rims and the cost of custom rims were minimal when you add in the spacer cost.  SO I went with Colorado Custom rims.  It was worth it because the wheels fit perfect. 

• 2 weeks later...

I recently became aware of some wheel hub extenders/adapters  that will convert the 4-bolt hubs to 5-bolt hubs.  They are basically two disks;  the first one has 4 holes and bolts to the original hub, and the second disk has the 5 new studs on it.