IGNORED

Further Thoughts on Interior Innovations?

NVZEE

Wondering if there's any updated impressions of the leather seat covers from Interior Innovations? Definitely the time of year to "encourage" a new set of covers into place, just have to make the Big Decision. Thanks for any help with that ;)

• 4 months later...

Well, besides an occasional "moisturizing" treatment, real leather is just as easy to care for, but OTOH, cloth is just as practical, period-looking, and comfortable as leather.   I like my Eclipse cloth seats, even if some 'experts' comment about how crappy they are (because it's not leather, nor a racing seat.)

The only reason I would consider reupholstering my seats is because the seams are starting to pull apart, and you lose points in a judged show, and if the seat-guys can add a little foam to the sides you would be a bit better-kept when going through the twisties.

Edited by TomoHawk

Wow! very nice! I like the work they did and the rest of the car looks great too.... Curious about the door cards... Custom?

The car is a 99% original survivor car. Not restored but "refreshed." I bought it from the original owner who bought it in Phoenix, Arizona in 1978! So its been here in the desert its entire life & not one speck of rust! The only notable exceptions to its originality are the leather seats & aluminum radiator - both easily reversible. Here's an engine pic.  But staying on the topic of leather seats - you will like them very much. It was well worth the money I spent. 

post-29661-0-55976700-1449036493_thumb.j