Looking for a 75 or 76 280Z back bumper! - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for a 75 or 76 280Z back bumper!

Featured Replies

I am on the look out for a 74 1/2 to 76 back bumper in very good condition.  I know a lot of you 280 owners are replacing your big ugly and heave bumpers for the lighter look of a 240 bumper.  I was wondering if any of you might have a very good one to sell or get rid of?

 

thanks.

I'm not going to use any of the bumpers  or the bumper shocks from my '78.  They are in good condition.

  • Author

Thanks hr369 never thought of them being reproduced.

 

Thanks Tomo but mine is a 76 and different than a 78.

I have a 75 but its not the greatest condition

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Crap. I recently moved from the South Hills to Beaver Falls and I scrapped my old bumpers instead of taking them with me.

I have a 76, great condition (car from Nevada) rear bumper with brackets that I would sell, but I'm in Detroit... Might not help.

  • Author

Thanks guys, I might look into the purchase of one from blackgragon.  Not in a real hurry right now mine has a small hole in the under side.  Also the top chrome us starting to show some thinning.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.