IGNORED

At last, Nearly finished.

1 Bravo 6

ROFL:love:LOL:love:

You bloody beauty,

Picked up my Zed from the paint shop yesterday and, of course, immediately went for a cruise. Turned a few heads but there wern't many people around.

Spent today refurbishing the old girl (the Zed that is),

Did the interior first then the outside, new badges, freshly rechromed bumper bars etc.

Went for another cruise this afternoon. Being Saturday there were lots of people around. Quite a lot of interest shown.

One young fella in his you beaut souped up Torana nearly rear ended another car.

Old bloke about my age kept on walking and looking at my Zed instead of where he was going and bumped into a garbage bin.

It's good fun.

My Zed is the only one in the area that I know of so when I take her for a spin there's plenty of interest.

However, when I think of what it has cost me so far, I have to agree with my wife's nick name for the Zed; PRECIOUS. It sure is.

Rick.

1974 Bronze (with gold fleck) 260 Zed Sports Coupe.

:love: :love: :love:

Take my word for it Lachlan, you most certainly would NOT be interested in MY pecs.

Yes mate, I plan on going to the Nationals. Just look for an old bloke wearing a black cap with a Boxing Kangaroo and the words,

"Vietnam Vet and Proud of It", accompanied by a woman who is pretending she does not know the silly old fool running around drooling over every Zed on show.

Rick.

One young fella in his you beaut souped up Torana nearly rear ended another car.

haha, that almost happened to me today!!! oggling an orange 260Z. i turn towards my front and i'm inches from the guys bumper. hehe, i felt pretty dumb right then.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just my luck.

After refurbishing "Precious", which included sound deadening, carpets etc., I found that I could "hear" a noise that I hadn't noticed before.

I was pretty sure I knew what it was but took it to the experts for confirmation.

Yep, that whine was a dicky diff.

So, the old tart is back in the workshop with her tail in the air.

I guess that's one of the things that makes restoration so much fun. The coming of the UNKNOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick.