My new "Z"aston martin - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My new "Z"aston martin

Featured Replies

zaston.gif

Yeah, what about a little Aston style for you V8 Z lovers ROFLROFLROFLROFL .

Photoshop did it again...

Fred

Good job!! That looks almost doable with a little fab work.

I don't see why this couldn't be done, just look at things like the GTO Z or the Velo Rosa Z car kits.

That's is excellent photoshop skill, I had to stare at it for ages to realise that it also has Z DNA in it.

Hmmm, one of the cars I'd like to have if I ever won the Lotto is an older 77-79 Aston Vantage Volante...

But I'd rather have a real one......:ermm:

Does look pretty cool though, they actually go together pretty well.....

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.