Hatch Top Plate Needed - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hatch Top Plate Needed

Featured Replies

Hi all - I've looked on motorsport auto, and they have the panel, but I'd be a fool if I didn't ask here too. It is that top plate that sits above the taillights, the latch goes through it. Mine is roached.

Thanks all!

Curtis

  • Author

Atta boy, site. Saved me money, and I was able to use PayPal, which meant in this rare circumstance, my car paid for itself!

I have used Tabco panels for some wheel well repairs. They are pretty close but not perfect, but I suspect all these low volume parts all come off the same press somewhere...

Charles

make sure you keep your old plate because you will need to drill new holes in the new one, since it does not come pre-drilled

 

Steve

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

I have a pro doing the install, but I'll pass it along. Getting closer to a solid body every time I get paid...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.