Ghost From The Past.... - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ghost From The Past....

Featured Replies

Well not really. Been a looooooong time. I have been OK. I am still living in Ohio, down in Marietta near the West Virginia border. My mom passed away a few years ago now. I have completed an associates in electronic engineering 2 years ago.

I don't have another Z car yet, bit eventually will get another.

  • Author

Thanks guys. I currently have a 2004 Dodge Intrepid SXT with the 3.5 HO engine. Fun car, but not as fun as the Z was. When wife and I get a house, I am going to get another 240Z, don't care if it is just a rolling chassis. Then I will get an engine from a turbo 280Z and rebuild it. Don't know if I want to go NA or full on turbo yet. A 5 peed transmission, and all the electrical upgrades.

My grandpa has a 240z, been sitting for years, but he doesn't want to part with it. My uncle learned how to drive with it when he was a kid.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.