Part Number For 240Z Washer Bottle - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Part Number For 240Z Washer Bottle

Featured Replies

Hey Guys,

 

I have been going through my parts stash and found an NOS washer bottle. I need to know the correct part number for the 240Z washer bottle to know if what I have is in fact for a 240Z. It looks to be one as I remember them.

 

If you know the part number, please let me know.

 

 

Thanks!

 

David

David,

 

My copy of the parts fiche indicates the following. The original part number was 27400-89901 and then in 07/73 it was superseded by 27470-89901 and then in 08/73 it was superseded by 27470-N3100. So it looks like any of these numbers would work. No idea what changes occurred with the characteristics of the actual part (if any) through the three part numbers. Hope this helps.

  • Author

David,

 

My copy of the parts fiche indicates the following. The original part number was 27400-89901 and then in 07/73 it was superseded by 27470-89901 and then in 08/73 it was superseded by 27470-N3100. So it looks like any of these numbers would work. No idea what changes occurred with the characteristics of the actual part (if any) through the three part numbers. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the qwik reply. The part number on the box I have matches. It is 27470-89901.

Looks like I have an NOS 240z washer bottle. I guess I will take some pics and advertise it for sale. I'm not going to use it and I know someone restoring one could put it to good use.

So what's it worth these days?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.