280Zx Dizzy Into 240Z: Need Vacuum Advance Replacement - Page 2 - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280Zx Dizzy Into 240Z: Need Vacuum Advance Replacement

Featured Replies

You will most likely get an email saying "discontinued" like I did.

What's wrong with the adv can you have now? Does it hold vacuum? If so adjust it. Remove the epoxy plug and then you can adjust it from there. I recently did mine and am happy with it.

  • 6 months later...

I need a remanufactured 240z Hitachi single point distributor for my 1972 240z! The vacuum advance must be in perfectly working order! Anyone?? I will be uisng it with the Pertronix ignitor module and 3.0 ohms ignition coil!!

 

Really urgent!!

post-28721-0-14805500-1435069870_thumb.j

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.