IGNORED

1963 datsun fairlady

Well i am the proud owner of a 1963 datsun fair lady or1963 datsun 1500 roadster for you US badged folk. I have just the shell no motor or trans. I am looking to restor it. I am looking for a sponsor to help with my build. The body is strait no rust and i have all the original glass. There is no interior. I suspension is there. I have all the original wireing two steering wheels in ok shape. No tail lamps no head lamps or any other lamps for that mattrr. The car is in a (ready to prime then paint) condition. I am not exsderating when i say the body is strait. If any thing a few niks and a tiny ding on driver side door is all. So if any one can give me some direction on my request for sponsors or even some good recommendations to someon or somewhere that will be of some help, i would greatly appreciate it.