IGNORED

hello all!

Hey guys! I'm Izzie, new to the forum here. I'm on my second 280zx, 83 t top, 4 seater. She's in need of a lot of love, but I plan on eventually having her back to showroom condition. as it is now, she runs pretty well, drives, but needs tie rod ends and struts to be driving perfectly...

I've had to rip all the carpet out of her, because someone don't know how to take care of a car apparently. the floor pans were full of water and there was about an inch deep of mud in the drivers side.

the guy i bought her from said he was surprised that i wasn't scared to test drive her. He don't know me too well at all LOL. it's hard to scare me with a car. i may be a girl, but i'm not just any normal girl!

like i said though, she's my second one, and i am absolutely in love with her. :love: the first one was bought for me by my ex fiance, 82 t top 2 seater, but in my youth i was too stupid to stay with him til he signed her over to me... now he wants 500 more than he paid for her for me to buy her back, just because he put a set of speakers in her... lmao. he's a douche. but anyway...

any ideas are greatly appreciated, feel free to throw em my way... <3 thanks lovies!

Music is my passion. Cars are my life. Gas and grease run through my veins.

Edited by 83.FairLadyZX.Bullet

LOL no i don't play, i sing, but my hubby plays, been playing since he could hold one lmao. his mom sent me a couple pics of him at like 3 with a little plastic flying v of his sister's and a using a cane as a mic. LOL. but he was raised in music, his dad owned a studio, and a guitar shop, and all that stuff...

we are actually moving to crossville next week. only about an hour and a half drive to nashville. hit me up.

LOL thanks for the welcome... it depends on the money thing... LOL we're fixing to move, so that's gonna take quite a bit of money for us, i'm gonna try to put the majority of the extra money into paying off the house, as we're assuming payments on the loan LOL

can't promise we will be able to make Memphis, but we can try...