Rewind silver lug nuts, CHEAP. - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rewind silver lug nuts, CHEAP.

Featured Replies

They're cheap for a reason. That chrome coating will begin to peel off upon first removal.

  • Author

I bought those last year when I bought my 16" Rewinds from Direct Tire, they get $45 for a set of the same lugs. I've had those wheels off and on all 3 of my cars and I use an impact wrench, not a scratch yet.

I bought another set yesterday for the 15" Rewinds I'll be getting in a month or so.

So I have been trying to pull the trigger on Rewinds for 6 months now. Was hoping to find some slightly used at a cheaper price but I probably will be biting the bullet and getting some within the month.

I currently have 14's and think I should go with 16's and obviously new rims and tires.

Is my car worth more with 14's. Car is primarily stock at this point.

I would like to drive daily 20 miles or so.

Are these good lugs???

Thanks.

  • Author

Direct Tire has a great deal this weekend BUT they're out of stock for at least 45 days according to the salesperson I talked to yesterday. You have to send in a copy of the invoice to get the rebates within 30 days so it won't be any good to go ahead and buy them now and get em when they come in.

I like the 16s on my 280 but not on the 240s, 15s for them.

Same lugs, different stores.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.