bolt size help strut housing 240z - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

bolt size help strut housing 240z

Featured Replies

Hi all - I am replacing the struts in a 240, transplanting from another. I have, in the process, lost the bolts that hold the ball joint to the strut housing. Does anyone know/remember the size? I don't seem to have any on hand.

Thanks!

Curtis

  • Author

20 looks, and no help? Pretty please??

Just saw this. If its the two I think, they are 12x1.25 bolts. They connect through the steering arm They are two different lengths, and have a quite a specific shoulder diameter, though that is not all that important. They are 10.9 grade. Hope that helps.

  • 1 year later...

I am showing (2) M10 X 45 and (2) M8 X 20 per ball joint.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.