Hls30-00502 - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hls30-00502

Featured Replies

That is a great story. Please keep us updated when you can. Will this car need a repaint, or can you keep the original?

So very happy for that man. Congrats to him.

Whew! I thought it was just mine.

Try using FireFox with the 'Flash Video Downloader' (or similar) add-on. The video was choppy on my laptop so I downloaded it to the hard drive where playback is perfect.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

FYI... Find the Betamotorsports page on Facebook. I added some quick pics of the car, it arrived at our shop (Benton Performance) yesterday.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.