IGNORED

Hi from Canada!

Hi everyone!

I inherited my 1977 280z from my father-in-law two years ago and needless to say I am a big fan. I've been driving it for two years and I'm hoping to be drivingit for a lot longer. I'm hoping some of you out there may be able to help me out to keep it in top shape.

Happy driving people!

Welcome, You've found the right place for help & info. Tell us more about your 77, positive & negative aspects. I must admit I'm already envious that you inherited a Z. Most of us have to look at a few rust buckets before we can find one worth saving.

Congratulations

• 1 month later...
Welcome, You've found the right place for help & info. Tell us more about your 77, positive & negative aspects. I must admit I'm already envious that you inherited a Z. Most of us have to look at a few rust buckets before we can find one worth saving.

Congratulations

Well the positive is that the paint and body are in really great shape, it was cherished and taken care of fantastically. I just started experiencing was I hope is an easy fix...when i left for work last week my 77 stalled. She didn't hesitate at all when I started it, but not sure why it stalled, could this be a fuel injector or fuel gauge issue?