IGNORED

WTB 240k Any condition

conz

Its such a pity that the PO had taken the boot lid off as the rust in the boot is by far the worst in the car.

Anyways - Ill get around to listing the thing on ebay soon.

I know its rough but would a $1500 min be too much? - Im thinking that I should keep it in the shed to fix up in another 5 years ..but im more of a z person

Edited by datfreak

Hey Conz, as above I really dont know what it is worth so I'll let ebay run its course. If it doesn't sell that way, a local buyer would be useful!

In the log book of the car - it appears the car was bought NEW in Toowoomba (inc 1st service in 1974) which is kinda cool

Hey Conz, as above I really dont know what it is worth so I'll let ebay run its course. If it doesn't sell that way, a local buyer would be useful!

In the log book of the car - it appears the car was bought NEW in Toowoomba (inc 1st service in 1974) which is kinda cool

I was going to pick up a 260z 2+2 but now am hopeful for this old girl. If I can come and inspect some time today that would be great. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...