75 280Z Windshield Wiper/Headlight Switch repair - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

75 280Z Windshield Wiper/Headlight Switch repair

Featured Replies

My headlight switch does always (usually not) turn on the marker and tail lights when I turn the the headlights.

I saw a post from 2012 (http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/help-me/44812-77-280z-windshield-wiper-headlight-switch.html) that said Dave Irwin (from this club) was the man to contact.

I tried sending Dave a private message, but it was kicked back as Dave could not be found.

Does anyone have info on getting the switch repaired?

I saw rebuilt ones available from ZCarSource.

BTW, the car is a 75 280Z (I'm the original owner).

Also, I'm a new member (yesterday), so if I'm not doing something correctly, please let me know.

Thanks,

Walt (member Walt75280Z)

Search for Zs-Ondabrain.

Walt, welcome to the club. Dave is a really good guy and does excellent work, I'm sure he'll help you out.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.