Anyone know this car? - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone know this car?

Featured Replies

If you know what car can anyone tell me exactly what size offset and tire he is running? I know they are CCW wheels, but they are made custom, so i was wondering what he did. Im not good at tire sizing, and i dont wanna sit around with a tape measure to figure it out.

post-2967-14150792482152_thumb.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Don't know bout the wheels, but DANG!! I am in love.

I just spoofed my pants

Looks like someone with too much money just stuffed up another good Z...

  • Author

I dont know, sometimes i like crazy, sometimes i like original, but almost never right inbetween, this car has a little of both, and i really liked it.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Nup...gotta lose those flares. Nice wheels are all it needs. Each to his own, though...

  • Author

why dont you like the wheels? i thought you didnt like the flares.

You're right - I definitely don't like the flares. The wheels..well, they're a tad on the Ricer-esqe side.... I prefer the older style Wolf alloys.

  • Author

ah i see, hard to pick up sarcasm over the internet, Ricer.. no, not in the states, i know it might look like it, but CCW wheels are race wheels, extremely light weight, a favorite for road racers and autocrossers here(dont know if your aware of that) They are custom made per application, made to order. that car either is supposed to look like it does more than just sit around, or it actually does a lot more than just sit around, dont know, dont know who owns it. You obviously are more into keeping it original, thats cool. You must really hate all the hybrid swaps.

How right you are! Hybrid engine swaps used to really grate but now I regard them with a more Darwinian tolerance..ie its another form of evolution - might die out, might work, wait and see. What really gets my gander are people who use the terms 'original' and 'restored' yet their cars have momo seats, pearl paint schemes, L28 engines etc, etc... Original is original - I will not pay a premium for an 'original' car that has suffered a random attack by a customiser..!

Anyway, I'm just off to have a Bex and a nice lie down...

Excellent example of a tastefully modified Z. :love:

The only thing I would criticize would be the side mirror design, but I'm just being picky.

  • 4 weeks later...

My car is stock and I like it that way. This car isn't and I like it that way too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.