where to buy fuel lines and hoses - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

where to buy fuel lines and hoses

Featured Replies

I need to replace at the very least my fuel filler hose coming off the tank. I have been having trouble finding an online store that carries these parts. I have seen other peoples z's online with steal braided fuel hoses and lines but I can not seem to find these for sale either. Do any of you have a online store they might recomend? Thanx.

Bart

The fuel filler hose is still available from Nissan and other sources. Expect to pay about $90 US for it.

The cloth braided rubber hoses connecting the fuel tank evaporator and the fuel tank and filler hose can be obtained as NOS from various sources, although some of the hoses are NLA.

You might find it cheaper to find replacement hoses at your local car parts store. But be sure to specify FUEL hoses as other hoses will dissolve.

HTH

Enrique

Bart ,While there are true stainless braided hoses,there is also a hose cover,I think nylon or plastic weave, that give that look without the price.Most auto zone/napa type stores carry this.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

thanks to everyone who has replied to my post it has deffinately helped! :classic:

Bart

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.