IGNORED

where to buy fuel lines and hoses

bart

I need to replace at the very least my fuel filler hose coming off the tank. I have been having trouble finding an online store that carries these parts. I have seen other peoples z's online with steal braided fuel hoses and lines but I can not seem to find these for sale either. Do any of you have a online store they might recomend? Thanx.

Bart

The fuel filler hose is still available from Nissan and other sources. Expect to pay about $90 US for it.

The cloth braided rubber hoses connecting the fuel tank evaporator and the fuel tank and filler hose can be obtained as NOS from various sources, although some of the hoses are NLA.

You might find it cheaper to find replacement hoses at your local car parts store. But be sure to specify FUEL hoses as other hoses will dissolve.

HTH

Enrique

Originally posted by bart

I have seen other peoples z's online with steal braided fuel hoses and lines but I can not seem to find these for sale either. Do any of you have a online store they might recomend? Thanx.

You can also get Stainless Steel Braided hose from http://www.earlsperformance.com/html/index.htm

Carl