IGNORED

Another Sunroof!!!

texasz

I have access to a rolled 260 that that roof is ok and will be expeimenting with a slide back sunroof. I have a 93 Saturn SC2 with a roof not much larger that a 240 and I think I can get it to work. It is a pop up type.

The room for the roof to slide back was part of the reason for the new roofliner in the one I saw. It didnt look far out of place just a small drop. His was about the same size as the moon roof in a maxima.

I agree on the pop up style as the RX7. The job would not be as hard and dose the same thing. I had a 89 Rx7 and it had that moonroof. When it was open from the back it looked like I had a supra style window wing. But thats the part I am unsure about (how would it look open on a 240 ?)

I have a 240z with a sunroof and two separate peices of glass that fold up on a hinges. It looks really good and since I don't have air conditioning it helps alot. It was done by a company called Le Vans out in california which is were the car is from. However some #@$%@$% broke one of the windows while breaking into my car to steal the stereo. They also did a beautiful job on the rear hatch while trying to get my subs out. It is almost impossible to replace the glass because I can't find the company. I put plexiglass in for the time being but it leaks air and water in. I have been looking for a company that will replace the glass. It is tinted in the glass, not with the sticky stuff. It also has a small curvature to it. I have gone to several place in my city and nobody can replace it. It was right after I had just painted the car when they broke in. Lets just say I was very upset.

Frankenstein Z