Amco door panel protectors - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Amco door panel protectors

Featured Replies

Hi, just wanted to find out if anyone remembers the Amco door panel protectors that were available back in the 70's, and also where I might be able to find a set New or used?. I have a friend looking for some.

Thanks, Richard.

  • Author

Thanks, Thats what I was looking for.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thanks, I will check on that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.