Help in identifying this manifold - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Help in identifying this manifold

Featured Replies

I am in the process of looking for a triple carb manifold and I have found one but I can't tell what version it is. I am familiar with the 4 manifolds such as cannon, mikuni, fet, and twm. I can't seem to tell what kind of manifold this one is. It looks like a cannon but has the linkage set up like a mikuni. I have attached photos and I am waiting for the vendor to see if there are any noticeable stampings. I don't see any in the photos.

post-7121-14150827536029_thumb.jpg

post-7121-14150827534995_thumb.jpg

post-7121-14150827535569_thumb.jpg

  • Author

From the twm's that I have seen they have similar linkage mounting as the canons. This one has a one piece cast design like a mikuni. I tried to look in the middle for twm or the mikuni stamp but nothing. It does have a vacuum port on the 6th cylinder like the Datsun Competition. Does anyone have a photo of the Datsun competition? I have tried to google with no luck.

Looks like the typical Comp replica, could be Tomei, FET, Kameari, etc.

  • Author

Is there any way to tell if it is real datsun comp intake?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.