IGNORED

I didn't need to see that!

XYZ

Okay- I'm sitting at a stop light yesterday and look to my right. There sits this short, portly lady with her index finger shoved so far up her nose..... Anyway, she then proceeds to extract her trophy and thoroughly exam it. I really, really, really didn't need to see this- ugh just gross.

I guess the point of this (other than to help distribute some of my disgust and shock) is to make people aware of this dasturdly habit. It happens, I know, but please be descrete if it must happen at all. Sorry to take up such a rude subject so early but it stayed with me.

Originally posted by XYZ

Okay- I'm sitting at a stop light yesterday and look to my right. There sits this short, portly lady with her index finger shoved so far up her nose..... Anyway, she then proceeds to extract her trophy and thoroughly exam it.

One person's garbage is another person's gold! :stupid: LOL:stupid:

My mom always wondered (and embarassed me as a youth with this same subject) WHY DO PEOPLE PICK THEIR NOSES IN THE CAR??? Why do they do that here??? Your car is surrounded 95% by windows. DO THAT IN THE BATHROOM!!!!!

She would then begin by honking her horn and pretending to "dig her own gold" while smiling at the accused. And everyone wonders why I am so disturbed...

Why didn't you look away once you realized her finger was escavating?

The damage was already done. It was look, image of troll with finger up nose, look away. AAAAUUUUGGGGHHH! Too late! It all happened in 1 or 2 seconds. I wish I had never looked over but I look around at the other cars when stopped at a light. You never know when you might see a nice piece of eye candy. :classic: Instead I got dog @#%(.

Originally posted by XYZ

..............but I look around at the other cars when stopped at a light. You never know when you might see a nice piece of eye candy. :classic: Instead I got dog @#%(.

You pays your money, and takes your chances. LOL or as Forrest Gump says, "Life is like a box of Chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get! :stupid: